Craft Fairs that are Good for Designers
Most of these shows are retail events where you can gain valuable market insights, meet the person for whom you are ultimately designing jewelry -- the consumer -- and, as an added bonus, charge full retail prices. This is a big bonus indeed around h . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
Oops! The resource you have requested is available only to current members. Please consider joining us so you can take full advantage of all we have to offer.
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
to JRB Network gets you instant access
- Our Resource Directory for Designers and Artisans
- Guides to trade shows, craft fairs, industry publications, special events, associations and more
- The latest news
- Member's-Only E-Newsletter
- How-To Library
- Discounts on
- our popular lists of retailers known to sell designer jewelry -- 10% off
- participation in Hot Sheet -- 25% off (a $100 reduction!)
- reduced prices on other JRB products
- reduced fees and/or special perks from chosen vendors of support services and goods
- discounts with other industry partners
- and the list is growing!
- lists of trade show and craft fair exhibitors for the past few years, so you can see who has been doing what shows and make your own assumptions about trends and succcess probabilities
- an annual archive of consumer ads and editorial mentions (thanks to TrendTracker reports from InStore magazine)
- Plus, you get
industry news updates on an almost daily basis
- a glossary, cheat sheets and forms.
- tips, tricks and expert advice
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more using our secure online order form.